This #StudioSelfieSaturday is brought to you by Cindy Procious! She seen here in her Tennessee studio with a painting for a two woman show coming up in November featuring Cindy and Mia Bergeron!
ALSO, be sure to come to the gallery on August 8th from 6-9pm see our third annual Face Off where Cindy will be painting LIVE in the gallery!
10 Questions for the Artist
- Paint is: colorful
- Cats/Dogs? Bothtenne
- Your first car: 70 Powder Blue Mercury Montego
- Favorite painting music: The Cars channel on Pandora
- Your “spirit animal”: Hamster
- If you could time travel and witness an artist create their masterpiece, which work would you choose?: Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel
- All time favorite movie: The Wizard of Oz
- Place you’d love to travel to: A space colony on a different planet
- Morning person or night owl?: More like an afternoon person
- If I weren’t an artist, I think I’d be: dead
One thought on “Studio Selfie Saturday – Cindy Procious”